SCS Donation Wish List : Year-round
Food needed for Pantry Program
SCS accepts almost any kind of commercially packaged, unexpired food to distribute to our low income and homeless clients during grocery food distributions. Please donate food in standard size containers (no industrial sized cans or bags), in plastic or metal containers. We appreciate low sugar content, whole grain healthy foods where possible.
Perishable & non-perishable foods accepted Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM at 725 Kifer Road in Sunnvyale.
Food items we need most:
- Soups (low sodium is great - all kinds)
- Cereals (low sugar is best - Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Life, etc.)
- Canola or Olive oil
- Jelly and other condiments including mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, honey, salad dressings, hot sauces, etc.
- Stew, chili, and other Chef Boyardee products
- Canned vegetables (peas, beans, corn)
- Canned fruit (peaches, mandarin oranges, pineapple)
- Macaroni and cheese
- Coffee, tea, and juice
- Full-size shampoos, lotions, and body wash
- Detergent and basic cleaning products and supplies
- Pop top canned food items (soups, vegetables and fruit)
- Nutritious single serving dried fruit and snacks
- New men’s and women’s underwear
- Nail care and food care items
- Lip balm
- Combs and Brushes
Download our Homeless Supply flyer for a complete list of items that can be donated to assist the homeless.
Collect unopened hotel size soaps, lotions, shampoos, toothbrushes and toothpaste, and combs. Most of us think of these items as necessitities, but for low-income families and seniors, they are luxuries.
Miscellaneous Donation Items
- Children’s books (New or gently used)
725 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Monday - Friday
9:00 - 11:30 AM | 12:30 - 4:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Open 2 Saturdays a month.
Call in advance for dates.
Donations are accepted at the back of our building at 725 Kifer Rd. Please enter off of San Gabriel Rd and look for the donation sign.
Important: Please note that we do not accept used items, or packaged food donations that are opened or past their expiration date. Thank you!
Sunnyvale Community Services will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. In our twice-annual newsletter, we list names only of donors giving $1,000 or more annually, and we honor all donor requests for donations to be anonymous.