Call us today!
- If you are a resident of Sunnyvale, CA or Alviso, CA and are experiencing a financial emergency, we are here to help.
- If you are finding that you don’t have enough money left over to buy food after paying your rent and utility bills, we are here to help.
- If you have children going to school and cannot afford a backpack or basic school supplies, we are here to help.
- Sunnyvale Community Services provides emergency assistance, information/referral services, and food programs to families, individuals, and seniors living in Sunnyvale zip codes: 94085, 94086, 94087, and 94089.
- Financial Assistance and Case Management is available to ALVISO residents in zip code 95002.
- SCS has been working with Senior Adult Legal Services (SALA) in making legal services available to Santa Clara County residents who are age 60 or older. Please visit www.sala.org for more information.
For more information about the services we provide and/or what documents are required, please call our main phone number at (408) 738-4321 and ask to speak to a caseworker.