Donate Food and Other Items
Below is our wish list of items we can use to better serve our clients.
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit / tomatoes
- Canned beans
- Boxed cereal / oatmeal (low sugar)
- Brown or white rice (1-2 lb. packages)
- Dry beans (1-2 lb. packages)
- Pop-top soup
- Pop-top Vienna sausages or Spam
- Pop-top canned tuna/chicken
- Protein drinks (such as Boost, Ensure, Muscle Milk)
- Baby formula
- Home-grown fruit from trees (must be clean and less than 100 lbs per visit)
- Backpacks for the Unhoused Support Program. Examples:
- Foldable shopping carts. Examples:
- Gift cards to local grocery stores
While you may wish to donate items outside of our wish list, we cannot accommodate the following at this time: opened or expired food; prepared food; furniture, clothes - new or used, bedding, medical or mobility equipment.
When and where do I drop off donations?
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays between 9 AM – 12 PM and 12:30 – 4 PM. Please come to the Donations door at the back of the building (small door at far left).
Note: We are unable to accept donations on Wednesdays.
Donations must be received in person by SCS staff/volunteers
All items dropped off after hours will be discarded.
Donate / Wishlist
1160 Kern Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 12:30 - 4:00 PM
TAX ID 94-1713897
Sunnyvale Community Services will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. In our twice-annual newsletter, we list names only of donors giving $1,000 or more annually, and we honor all donor requests for donations to be anonymous.