Skip to content

Financial Support


Do you need one-time financial help?

If you are facing a critical situation, needing financial assistance with rent, rental deposit, utility bills, or other essential needs, you may qualify for financial assistance at Sunnyvale Community Services. We are the safety-net agency for residents of Sunnyvale. Read below for more information about how to request assistance.

Visiting Sunnyvale Community Services

Clients requesting emergency one-time financial assistance must come to our office and meet with a caseworker who will take all of the necessary information, including a local address, financial information, and other issues facing that client. Caseworkers help clients who have financial challenges create a budget that shows a path toward resolving any financial emergencies. If clients are in need of other assistance our caseworkers can refer them to the appropriate agency or resource to help.

Clients in Need of Emergency Aid

Contact us at 408.738.4321 or visit our offices at:
725 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 11:30am | 1:00pm - 4:00pm

Financial Documents

If you are a client seeking emergency financial aid, we will ask you to present a variety of documents demonstrating your financial urgency. Some of the documents you may need to bring to your meeting with a caseworker include your rental agreement, proof of total current monthly household income, a recent bank statement, photo ID, eviction notice if applicable, and more. Please contact us and ask to speak to a caseworker who will tell you exactly what documents you need to bring to your appointment.

Get Help


725 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Main: 408.738.4321


Monday - Friday
9:00 - 11:30 AM  |  12:30 - 4:00 PM


Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Open 2 Saturdays a month.
Call in advance for dates.

Donations are accepted at the back of our building at 725 Kifer Rd. Please enter off of San Gabriel Rd and look for the donation sign.

Important: Please note that we do not accept used items, or packaged food donations that are opened or past their expiration date. Thank you!

Scroll To Top